We assist employers of qualified candidates in acquiring a temporary work visa in the United States for their foreign workers in the United States. We also assist qualified candidates with the support of their employer. A temporary (non-immigrant) worker is an individual seeking to enter the United States for a specific employment purpose. Non-immigrants enter the United States for a temporary period of time, and once in the United States, are restricted to the activity or reason for which their non-immigrant visa was issued. Categories of available non-immigrant employment visas include:
- H-1B visa for specialty occupations and fashion models,
- H-1C visa for registered nurses,
- H-2A visa for agricultural workers,
- H-2B visa for non-agricultural workers,
- H-3 visa for non-immigrant trainees,
- L-1 visa for intra-company transferees,
- O-1 visa for individuals of extraordinary ability,
- R1 visa for temporary religious workers, or
- TN visa for NAFTA professionals.
- Work Authorization to Become Available to Certain H-4 Visa Holders on May 26, 2015 - 05-20-2015
- The E-Verify System - 02-05-2013
- EEOC Limits English-Only Workplace Rules - 12-03-2012
- Which Nonimmigrant Visa Is Right For Me? - 11-30-2012
- U.S. Congress Extends Visa Program for Foreign Religious Workers - 10-15-2012
- Where Do the Two Presidential Candidates Stand on U.S. Immigration Policy? - 09-24-2012
- How Global Companies Can Simplify the Employment Visa Application Process for Foreign Employees - 08-06-2012
- What Foreign Students Need to Know About Obtaining Student Visas - 06-05-2012
Sebaly Shillito + Dyer is a law firm with attorneys whose practices include helping individuals navigate United States immigration laws ethically and successfully. We have offices in Dayton, Ohio and West Chester, Ohio.
Contact us (937-222-2500) for a consultation.