We assist qualified candidates in obtaining citizenship through naturalization or a derivative status. Citizenship allows candidates to live in the United States free from future worries about United States immigration status. Citizenship through naturalization is generally a long-term process that requires years to achieve. Candidates may become citizens, among other ways, if they are a:
- spouse of a United States Citizen,
- long-term lawful permanent residence (Green Card holder), or
- qualifying member of the United States armed forces.
Candidates interested in citizenship should be prepared for a long-term petition process that will likely be accompanied by a petition for other interim immigration status before citizenship is ultimately obtained.
- SS+D Selected as One Of the Dayton Business Journal’s 2017 Best Places to Work! - 03-24-2017
- H-1B Season: Are You Ready? - 03-03-2017
- MEDICAL MARIJUANA UPDATE - 01-20-2017
- HOW TO PLAY THE TRUMP CARD: THE FUTURE OF THE DOL’S OVERTIME RULE? - 01-12-2017
- Hot HR Topics in 2017 - Sharonville Business Connection Luncheon - 01-10-2017
- Texas Federal Judge Blocks DOL Overtime Exemption Rule - 11-23-2016
- Is your company ready for medical marijuana in Ohio? - 10-21-2016
- MVHRA Workshop - Employee Drug and Alcohol Screening: Law and Best Practices - 10-14-2016
- OHIO UPDATE ON TRANSGENDER RIGHTS IN THE WORKPLACE - 08-15-2016
- SS+D and SIGNET Present...Drug Testing 101 - OHIOMEANSJOBS Butler County 8-17-2016 - 07-26-2016
Sebaly, Shillito, + Dyer is a law firm with attorneys whose practice specializes in helping individuals navigate United States immigration laws ethically and successfully. We have offices in Dayton, Ohio and West Chester, Ohio.
Contact us (937-222-2500) for a consultation.