Employment-Based Non-Immigrant Visas

We assist employers of qualified candidates in acquiring a temporary work visa in the United States for their foreign workers in the United States.  We also assist qualified candidates with the support of their employer.  A temporary (non-immigrant) worker is an individual seeking to enter the United States for a specific employment purpose.  Non-immigrants enter the United States for a temporary period of time, and once in the United States, are restricted to the activity or reason for which their non-immigrant visa was issued.  Categories of available non-immigrant employment visas include:

  • H-1B visa for specialty occupations and fashion models,
  • H-1C visa for registered nurses,
  • H-2A visa for agricultural workers,
  • H-2B visa for non-agricultural workers,
  • H-3 visa for non-immigrant trainees,
  • L-1 visa for intra-company transferees,
  • O-1 visa for individuals of extraordinary ability,
  • R1 visa for temporary religious workers, or
  • TN visa for NAFTA professionals.


Sebaly, Shillito, + Dyer is a law firm with attorneys whose practice specializes in helping individuals navigate United States immigration laws ethically and successfully. We have offices in Dayton, Ohio and West Chester, Ohio.

Contact us (937-222-2500) for a consultation.

Facebooktwittergoogle_pluslinkedinmailby feather