We assist qualified candidates who wish to bring close family members into the United States to live on a permanent basis. Our attorneys have experience assisting U.S. citizens and permanent residents in preparing and filing the necessary paperwork which will allow them to be reunited with their relatives here in the U.S.
- SS+D Selected as One Of the Dayton Business Journal’s 2017 Best Places to Work! - 03-24-2017
- H-1B Season: Are You Ready? - 03-03-2017
- MEDICAL MARIJUANA UPDATE - 01-20-2017
- HOW TO PLAY THE TRUMP CARD: THE FUTURE OF THE DOL’S OVERTIME RULE? - 01-12-2017
- Hot HR Topics in 2017 - Sharonville Business Connection Luncheon - 01-10-2017
- Texas Federal Judge Blocks DOL Overtime Exemption Rule - 11-23-2016
- Is your company ready for medical marijuana in Ohio? - 10-21-2016
- MVHRA Workshop - Employee Drug and Alcohol Screening: Law and Best Practices - 10-14-2016
- OHIO UPDATE ON TRANSGENDER RIGHTS IN THE WORKPLACE - 08-15-2016
- SS+D and SIGNET Present...Drug Testing 101 - OHIOMEANSJOBS Butler County 8-17-2016 - 07-26-2016
Sebaly, Shillito, + Dyer is a law firm with attorneys whose practice specializes in helping individuals navigate United States immigration laws ethically and successfully. We have offices in Dayton, Ohio and West Chester, Ohio.
Contact us (937-222-2500) for a consultation.