We assist qualifying candidates in obtaining visas through investment in United States businesses. Investment visas allow for members of certain nations to invest in the United States and reside here when managing their investment. Among other requirements, qualified candidates include those investing in a new commercial enterprise or a restructured or troubled business that can create or preserve, directly or indirectly, at least 10 full-time jobs for qualifying United States workers.
- SS+D Selected as One Of the Dayton Business Journal’s 2017 Best Places to Work! - 03-24-2017
- H-1B Season: Are You Ready? - 03-03-2017
- MEDICAL MARIJUANA UPDATE - 01-20-2017
- HOW TO PLAY THE TRUMP CARD: THE FUTURE OF THE DOL’S OVERTIME RULE? - 01-12-2017
- Hot HR Topics in 2017 - Sharonville Business Connection Luncheon - 01-10-2017
- Texas Federal Judge Blocks DOL Overtime Exemption Rule - 11-23-2016
- Is your company ready for medical marijuana in Ohio? - 10-21-2016
- MVHRA Workshop - Employee Drug and Alcohol Screening: Law and Best Practices - 10-14-2016
- OHIO UPDATE ON TRANSGENDER RIGHTS IN THE WORKPLACE - 08-15-2016
- SS+D and SIGNET Present...Drug Testing 101 - OHIOMEANSJOBS Butler County 8-17-2016 - 07-26-2016
Sebaly, Shillito, + Dyer is a law firm with attorneys whose practice specializes in helping individuals navigate United States immigration laws ethically and successfully. We have offices in Dayton, Ohio and West Chester, Ohio.
Contact us (937-222-2500) for a consultation.