We assist qualifying candidates in obtaining permission to pursue their academic or vocational education in the United States. Students and exchange visitors may, under certain circumstances, be allowed to work in the United States. We assist student visa holders in obtaining permission to work from the United States through an authorized official at their school.
- H-1B Season: Are You Ready? - 03-03-2017
- MEDICAL MARIJUANA UPDATE - 01-20-2017
- HOW TO PLAY THE TRUMP CARD: THE FUTURE OF THE DOL’S OVERTIME RULE? - 01-12-2017
- Hot HR Topics in 2017 - Sharonville Business Connection Luncheon - 01-10-2017
- Texas Federal Judge Blocks DOL Overtime Exemption Rule - 11-23-2016
- Is your company ready for medical marijuana in Ohio? - 10-21-2016
- MVHRA Workshop - Employee Drug and Alcohol Screening: Law and Best Practices - 10-14-2016
- OHIO UPDATE ON TRANSGENDER RIGHTS IN THE WORKPLACE - 08-15-2016
- SS+D and SIGNET Present...Drug Testing 101 - OHIOMEANSJOBS Butler County 8-17-2016 - 07-26-2016
- Does Your Employer Wellness Program Adhere To EEOCs New Final Rules? - 07-22-2016
Sebaly, Shillito, + Dyer is a law firm with attorneys whose practice specializes in helping individuals navigate United States immigration laws ethically and successfully. We have offices in Dayton, Ohio and West Chester, Ohio.
Contact us (937-222-2500) for a consultation.