Student Visas

We assist qualifying candidates in obtaining permission to pursue their academic or vocational education in the United States.  Students and exchange visitors may, under certain circumstances, be allowed to work in the United States.  We assist student visa holders in obtaining permission to work from the United States through an authorized official at their school.

Related Articles


Sebaly, Shillito, + Dyer is a law firm with attorneys whose practice specializes in helping individuals navigate United States immigration laws ethically and successfully. We have offices in Dayton, Ohio and West Chester, Ohio.

Contact us (937-222-2500) for a consultation.

Facebooktwittergoogle_pluslinkedinmailby feather