- Ohio State Bar
- Ohio State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Dayton Bar Association
- Butler County Association
- Preble County Association
- Ohio Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- U.S. District Court of Southern Ohio
- U.S. Court of Appeals Sixth Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio
Of CounselBrian A. Muenchenbach
Brian joined SS+D in August 2019 as a member of the Litigation Department, with a focus on Family Law and Criminal Defense.
Professional Experience / Focus Areas
Brian began his career as a solo practitioner in 2012. During that time Brian was a General Practice Attorney with a focus on Criminal Defense, OVI/DUI Defense, Family Law, Juvenile Law, and Appellate Practice. He served as the Municipal Court Prosecutor for the villages of Camden and West Alexandria in the Eaton Municipal Court and as the Village Solicitor for the Villages of Gratis and West Alexandria in Preble County. Brian has since expanded his practice to include Major Federal Criminal Cases and General Civil Litigation throughout the State of Ohio and in Federal Court in both the Northern and Southern Districts of Ohio.
Brian received a Bachelor of Arts Degree from Miami University, majoring in Political Science and Psychology, with a minor in Music Performance (Saxophone) in 2004. He received his Juris Doctor degree from the University of Dayton School of Law in 2011, where he excelled in Moot Court (serving as Chief Justice of the Moot Court Board and receiving the Award for Best Brief and Runner Up Best Oralist in the Walter H. Rice Moot Court Competition).
- Ohio Super Lawyers Rising Star (2020-2022)
- American Institute of Criminal Law Attorney's 10 Best Client Satisfaction (Ohio, 2015, 2018)
- Global Directory of Who's Who Top Lawyer (Ohio, 2015)
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 40 under 40 (Criminal Law, 2013-2021)
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Attorneys (2014-2022)
- Americas Best Advocates Top 10 Attorneys in Family Law (Ohio, 2021)
- Americas Top 100 Criminal Defense Attorneys (2020-2022)